Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Progress so far ^^"

Well, first off I'd like to apologize for my my own incompetence trying to juggle the beginning of this project, finals, and moving all the robotics equipment from my school all in the same week. In the end I feel like I lagged behind a bit on the modding aspect. I also worked off of the tutorials by MrCrayfish, though I got completely stumped at this error I received here:

http://i.gyazo.com/2b9fbcc48a11c11db9b8ec951d3a6592.png
There are four things that I noticed that I may have messed up on
     1. The "Error: Could not find or load main class GradleStart"
     2. I have quite the number of light-bulbs with little x's next to them, I'm not quite sure how to resolve that
     3. It would appear that "forgeSrc-1.8-11.14.3.1453.jar" is missing from my Referenced Libraries
     4. It may be due to that error, but I cannot get the mod to appear on the Mod List on Minecraft Forge

Now that I'm practically finished with finals and don't have to stay at the school until 10pm moving boxes I'm going to rev up the engines and really plunge my all into getting this mod to work and mastering basic Java (plus talking/messaging the group more). Here's for the better weeks to come!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Roy. Glad that finals are over! :) Anyone run into this same error?

    ReplyDelete